25.6.09

I'm back!

I'm back in the land of the living. Completed my last exam yesterday. All went swimmingly, now still waiting for the uni results.
I got a first (again) on my other Art History course, I was quite chuffed to hear last Saturday. Yay for me!

On an entirely different note: I got rung up this morning at a quarter to eight (not a good time to speak to me on the phone). I had made an appointment for a technician to service our heating system.
But no, I get told the guy hasn't shown up for work today and is probably not going to come in at all. Would another time suit me better?
The guy on the other end of the line got a good bollocking (I'm not very nice in the mornings, Dr Livingstone can vouch for that). I asked him what the point was of making an appointment and then not showing up. I asked for a discount (of course) and invented some excuse I had to take off time from work to be home. He'd pass it on to the people in the office (yeah right).
Anyway, they're coming round tomorrow after lunch.
If they're not hung over or something.

No comments: