People look up stuff on google for different reasons.
Teh intertubes keep a list of what people are looking up.
I googled the phrase 'is it a crime to ...' and then worked my way through the alphabet.
Plenty of lulz ensued..
Here's my list of google search terms which corresponded with a laugh or a frown:
A is for trying
- Is it a crime to attempt a crime?
B is for fraude
- Is it a crime to bounce a check?
C is for adultery and terrorism
- Is it a crime to cheat on your wife?
- Is it a crime to contact al qaeda?
D is for stupidity
- Is it a crime to drive without insurance?
E is for overhearing
- Is it a crime to eavesdrop?
F is for disappearing and rude gesturing
- Is it a crime to fake your own death?
- Is it a crime to flip off a cop?
G is for anger management
- Is it a crime to get angry online?
H is for hacking
- Is it a crime to hack someones facebook?
I is for secret identity
- Is it a crime to impersonate a police officer/priest/someone/navy seal?
K is for killing
- Is it a crime to kill [fill in any noun in the english language]?
L is for growing a nose like Pinocchio
- Is it a crime to lie to [fill in a person]?
M is for love that knows no boundaries
Is it a crime to marry an illegal immigrant?
N is for not doing something tax related
- Is it a crime to not pay taxes/file taxes/file a tax return?
O is for snooping around
- Is it a crime to open [fill in anything mailbox related]?
P is for the informed criminal mastermind
- Is it a crime to plan a crime/pay for crime?
R is for going places
- Is it a crime to run over a dog/from the police/away?
S is for forcibly exiting saliva
- Is it a crime to spit on someone?
T is for intention
- Is it a crime to threaten [fill in random word]?
U is for relief and counterfeiting
- Is it a crime to urinate in public?
- Is it a crime to use a fake diploma?
V is for financial voyeurs
- Is it a crime to view someones bank accounts?
W is for concealment
- Is it a crime to wear a mask?
Y is for loud conversation
- Is it a crime to yell at someone?
J, Q, X and Z are not in there, no one has yet thought of anything crime-related beginning with J, Q, X or Z.
Funnily enough, those happen to be the letters in Scrabble which are 8 and 10 points!