Program consists of:
- meeting some
- listen to boring speech by the mayor (who was cleared in court for fraud and replaces the former mayor who was convicted for corruption at the same trial)
- small do with food and drink
- have a walk around the town with a city guide
- upon return to city hall: another drink
- a nice surprise for the whole family (says on the leaflet).
I think we'll give it a miss. I've met some of these political animals in the past for trumped up media purposes.
The mill where I work as a volunteer is owned by the council and it is in dire need of repairs because they do not maintain it.
But that is another post...