11.2.11

Remind me of Big Love and shopping

Dr Livingstone went on a trip to IKEA last weekend on the way back from collecting Middle Teen™. He bought me a black board with a box of colourful chalk.
Now I can write down stuff I need to buy when I go down to the shops. I'm not very good at remembering that kind of stuff. Like sand through the hourglass.
I hung it next to my desk in the kitchen. First thing Middle Teen™ and the Dr did when they got home was draw on the thing. Don't understand why they drew turds on it. When I asked the reply went along the lines of: I wanted to use the brown chalk so I drew a turd because it's brown.
Hmm. Very grown-up.
Needless to say, I do not like turds in the kitchen, so I wiped them off the board but let the hearts stay on. I drew the small one. Dr Livingstone drew the Big Love.

No comments: