5.1.08

Do not open this can

This is inside me! Toxocara cati. I do not like these electron microscope images. These spaghetti like things do not look very appetizing. Apparently our entire species is considered being contaminated. I'll be on medication soon. Still have to figure out how they'll administer it. Us cats really do not like those foul tasting nonsensical farma stuffs. Last time the little pills were passed off as some tuna spread. I soon saw through that. Ha! Licked all the tuna off it and left the little white dot to fend for itself. I probably shouldn't have done that now come to think of it. Walking around with these Toxo thingies is not very nice and I suspect there is no alternative. Probably got them from my luncheon appointment and late night dinner snacks.

No comments: