9.5.08

Sidebar Update

I've included the Rijksmuseum widget in my sidebar for all to enjoy. The Rijkswidget allows you to view a different work from the collection of the Dutch National Museum for Art and History every day. And the 'reverse side' of every work provides more information about the work and the painter.
Here
is all the techno stuff for downloading and embedding urls. I must agree with Susan in the comment section. She writes: I got tired of getting/unchecking the update message every single time I used my widgets and just allowed Version 2 to be updated. Version 3 is not an update. Please make Version 2 available for reinstatement.

She is referring to version 3 is for Mac OS 10.4 and higher. If you're using an older OS it will not work. I have to agree it is annoying to have to click the 'Not Now' option every time the widget loads.

No comments: